Friday, April 10, 2009

DHS, Class of '65

Hi Dave ...

I am a '65 graduate of DHS (Vicki Custar Etue Duncan) ... presently working at the Hylant Group in Downtown Toledo, but having worked at Doyle, Lewis & Warner from 1965 to 1986, and then for Tom Smith from 1986 until he retired in 1993.  I'm sure we worked across the hall from each other in the old National Bank Building for some of those years.

Toni Fries Varner (DHS '65)  recently shared with me several of your emails regarding DHS, and in one of them a blog site or website was mentioned.  I'd love to know how to find those.  One thing I'd like to pass along ... my daughter works for Harbor Behavioral Center, assigned to the DeVilbiss Achievement Center.  Her office is actually located in the Little Theater area.  She is amazed at what a beautiful building it is.

Thanks !!

-- Vicki Duncan
Hylant Group
Phone: 419-259-6036
Fax: 419-255-7557

No comments:

Post a Comment