Thursday, February 12, 2009

Eateries

The mention of Netties a couple of times this week has opened some wounds. I have lived in Maine for almost 40 years now and there is nothing here that compares to a Netties hot dog. I have times when that is all I can think of. Other times I have Red Wells flash backs) When I get back to Toledo all I eat are roast beef and hotdogs. That diet at one time also included Brauers corned beef. I taught for 26 years and for the last 20 had a Brauers bumper sticker on the wall and a Rusty's bar napkin along side. My students heard about those places more than they wanted. We do however have great lobster.  

Keep up the great work in bringing us together. This is the first mail I open each day.

-- Dusty Fisher "59" (rick was the other guy and a bit younger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment